Sunday, July 03, 2005

Washington D.C.

Well, Jake is sitting in the living room watching Wimbledon, so I guess I have time to sit and write more here...

So far, Jake and I have gone to see the Senate Gallery, went to the Folklife Festival on the Mall, shopped at Eastern Market, and rented out canoes in Georgetown. Last night, we went to a kareoke bar with Justin, but none of us sang. I looked to see if "Baby got back" was one of the song selections, and it wasn't...Lelani, how are we going to make sure that the place we go to eventually this summer has it?

Well, I was going to try to put some pictures up but I can't seem to get it to work on Jake's computer...I guess that I'll wait until I get home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you guys didn't sing. Booooo. And I cannot believe they didn't have "Baby Got Back". Double BOOOOO. Will wonders never cease?