Saturday, June 25, 2005

Ghost World

Well, I took my comprehensive exam yesterday. I'll find out in a week if I've passed. If I didn't pass, then I think that I'm totally just going to drop out and disappear so I don't have to face my professors or anyone in the program.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my time now. Maybe I should hang out and watch movies. I watched Ghost World again a couple of days ago. Lelani bought it for me (as a birthday gift- three months late!). That movie is awesome. It sort of reminds me of me and Lelani, you know, just because we graduated in the same high school class and we were/are social outsiders like Enid and Rebecca are. Anyway, you know how Enid just gets onto a bus and disappears at the end of the movie? That's what I'm going to do if I didn't pass comps.

Does anyone out there know if it's illegal to stand in your own front window naked? Is it indecent exposure if you're naked on your own property?

Okay, I think I may look into renting a movie.

No comments: