Sunday, March 05, 2006

Inefficiency

For the first time in a while, my apartment is somewhat clean. I don't have all the crap all over the floor that's typically there. Maybe it's because I took the NASP exam over the weekend...I think it gave me an excuse to finally pick up a bunch of study papers and books I've had lying around. Hopefully I passed so I don't have to drag all that stuff out again. I won't find out for another 4 weeks what my score is. Isn't that stupid? How does it take 4 weeks to run a scantron form and tell me the results?

2 comments:

Emily said...

From someone who's programmed scantron answers into the scantron machine and run scantron sheets through said machine, it simply does not take 4 weeks. And I even had to use a old school scantron where I had to feed each individual sheet into the machine. Nowadays I'm sure there's mnore high-tech self-feeding scantron machines out there. Scantron is a funny word.

L. Sanchez said...

It sounds dirty.

Perverted.

I can see your scantron, young lady. Close your legs.

My place is a sty...

And now my brother is passed out on the floor snoring away.

Life is good. Exactly like I imagined it would be when I was eleven...

Only I'm without all the glamour, money, fame and impressive rack.