Wednesday, March 22, 2006

St. Patty's in da UP


I visited Rexx and Maria for the beginning part of spring break. It was fun to get away from Eau Claire for a while. We went out for St. Patty's, drank green beer, prank called Lelani, ate nachos, and passed out while trying to watch "Walk the Line".
Here is a picture of me out at the bars on St. Patty's day. I stole that hat from someone at the bar.
Maria and I did a bunch of other fun stuff while I visited. We made crab rangoon, ate at the tea room, baked cookies, and watched the 5 hour A&E version of Pride and Prejudice. Yay vacation! I don't wanna go back to school. I'm so ready to be done.

2 comments:

L. Sanchez said...

I love that picture of Maria and Rexx mid-lick.

Dirrrty, says Christina Aguilera.

I really hope I spelled her last name wrong. It would be totally embarrassing if I knew how to spell her last name.

Maria said...

You did spell it correctly. Because you so love her.

I like how Rexx is completely oblivious to me and my antics. Unamused. Ha!