Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Weekend


My mom wanted an old west photo of our family, so we went to Wisconsin Dells on Saturday to get it done. Here's the final product. My brother complained the whole way down that he didn't want to get the picture taken. He seemed to think that it was nerdy to get a picture taken with the family. He took his girlfriend along and they also got a picture taken with just the two of them. I think that Jake and I should go and get a picture of us in a bathtub or something...that'd be awesome!

Anyway, here are some of the other highlights of my weekend:
- I went to church. My parents talked about asking my pastor from Princeton to do Jake's and my wedding (is that even close to grammatically correct?), but then decided that he was too busy and that we should ask him when I come for Mother's Day weekend.
- Lelani and I ate bruch at Nappy's in Neshkoro. They had cakes shaped like bunnies with coconut on top.
- We made deviled eggs.
- We got to spend some time trolling around a cemetary.
- Lelani and I ran into Trotter downtown in Princeton and he gave us friendship bracelets.
- I spent three hours today completing an application for a job in Ripon. They better offer me an interview after I spent all that time on their application.
- I wrote up an engagement announcement. My dad will probably take it in this week so that it runs in the Princeton paper.
- I didn't get any school stuff done! Blah! School sux! I can't wait to be done in about a month!

3 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Awesome photo, Candy. Our family needs to get this done. For sure.

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh. What got deleted, Candy?

Very cool picture. I'm very jealous.