Thursday, April 13, 2006

Time to shell out the money for another plane ticket...

I'm interviewing at Carroll County Public Schools in Maryland for an internship the first week in May. It sounds fairly promising...it seems like they really want to fill their internship spots. The downside to this one is that it'd be pretty far from Jake and I'd most likely have to rent my own place. I bought my plane ticket today and Ellen (from my program) agreed to drop me off/pick me up from the Minneapolis airport. Yay! So there is still a glimmer of hope that I'll finish an internship yet. But...sometimes I wonder if I'd be happier if I wasn't fixated on finishing this school psych stuff. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad to explore other random jobs.

In other, unrelated news, the girls in my program may have a combined bachelorette party in May for the three girls that are currently engaged (me, Ellen, and Sam). That might be interesting...

1 comment:

Emily said...

That reminds me of the Olde West photo I had taken with my friend back in 7th grade. You and I were both the holders of the Jack Daniels. Rock on!

I just noticed the map thing that says where people are viewing your site. I like my big ol' red dot on SoKo. You've got people in some interesting places visiting your blog, Candy.