Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Rock the Vote

I just got done voting this morning. Today I have a training day at work, so I get to come in an hour later than usual. This gave me plenty of time to vote in the morning. Yay!

The voting machines here are interesting because you need to spin a wheel and then press an "Enter" button to select your candidate. Then after you select all your choices, you have to press a big red button that says "Cast Ballot". I don't know if there is even an option to abstain from voting for certain sections of the ballot. Luckily, I knew everything on the ballot and how I was going to vote before going in today...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

When I saw that you already voted, I was like "wow!" and then I remembered you are in a different time zone. Still, though, you a speedy little thang. I'm heading out in the afternoon...