Thursday, November 15, 2007

Vicodin Makes Me Tired

I went back to the doctor again this morning. He took off the big bandage on my hand, which I'm excited about because I can actually take a normal shower now and start using my hand a bit more. I'm typing with my finger right now, even though it hurts some. It's still really gross and has stitches in it. I'm getting the stitches taken out on Tuesday morning. I hope this heals up the right way this time. This morning, the doctor said, "I've never seen anything quite like all the fat that built up on your finger. It was really a mess under there," which is really not comforting coming from someone who has been practicing medicine for 40+ years.

I'm on pain medication, which has been making me kind of goofy and tired.

Oh! I got a job in Arlington! I'll be working as a research assistant and I start the Monday after Thanksgiving. I'm hoping that I won't have to deal with any more doctor's appointments for my finger at that point.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes.
you are an amazing, child, my dear.

congrats on the new finger and job, babydoll.