Thursday, July 19, 2007

Craziness

I feel like there are a million things I want to blog about right now. I never got around to saying anything about our trip to Canada and now there's all this stuff that happened post-wedding I wouldn't mind writing about either...

Anyway, I think the first thing I want to say before I get to anything else is that I'm really happy about how our wedding turned out. It was a lot of fun and quite memorable (although stressful). I was really surprised and touched by the generosity and the well-wishes from many people. I feel incredibly lucky to have such great friends and family. I'm really happy I got to spend some time in Madison and it was a great reminder of what a fantastic city it is, filled with friendly and intelligent people.

Well, I've been doing a lot of blogging this morning, so I want to take a break. Hopefully, I'll be able to get around to writing about some of the other non-wedding stuff I want to get to sometime soon...

1 comment:

Maria said...

I love you! I adore you!

I had an absolutely wonderful time at your wedding.

And thanks for being appreciative about me getting the present cart-- I was afraid (after the fact the next morning) that I was too drunk and pushy about it, but I really did just want to get you away from the wedding, back to the hotel and out of that dress. I'm glad it worked out.

I love you!