Sunday, January 06, 2008

A Few Random Christmas Pictures:

I learned recently that by posting photos on Facebook, you grant Facebook rights to ownership and distribution. What's up with that? Anyhow, here are a few pictures for your amusement:

Me singing karaoke with my cousins. "All-Star" by Smash Mouth. Oh yes, I am so damn cool...

Jake got a head lamp from my parents. I never knew he was into spelunking. My parents must know something I don't...
My parents and Jameson at my grandpa's house.

The Manthei residence on Christmas morning.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Do I see a bust of Jesus on your shelf? :D

Hey, even I knew that Jake was into spelunking... ;)

Candy said...

Yes, that bust of Jesus used to creep me out when I was a kid...I remember feeling weird when I'd get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom or something and there was Jesus, staring at me...