Tuesday, September 06, 2005

First day at practicum

Whew...I am not used to getting up early. I need to start getting used to waking up at 6:30, because after getting up that early for practicum today, I am really drained...

At my first day of practicum in Chippewa, before I even got the tour of the school or got oriented to anything, I ended up going to two different meetings with parents of kids. I got there at 8am (school starts at 8:40) and right away sat in and watched Jim (my supervisor) run a meeting for a kid who just transferred into the middle school. I'm really not oriented to the school at all yet...I got a short tour, but the layout of it is really confusing. I hope I can find my way back to Jim's office when I go back on Thursday.

I got my engagement ring in the mail today (Jake mailed it to me after having it resized out by him). I'm glad it made it all right...

Wow, it's been a long day...having class right after practicum is going to suck. I found out that the prof. is going to give us 6 weeks of class off later in the semester, though, so that we can go out and do field experience...that'll be nice...

I'm really ready for bed right now...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need more feet pictures!

Anonymous said...

Who left the request for more feet pictures? Wouldn't that be hilarious if it were really someone with a foot fetish?

Ew.

Hearts etc.

Candy said...

Dude, yeah...who is foot fetish? Lelani, I think that it's you and you're pretending that it's not...

Anonymous said...

*laughing*

It's not me. You've got a (weird, sick, sick) fan.