Saturday, September 03, 2005

Wake me up when September ends

I start my practicum at the middle school in Chippewa Falls on Tuesday. I don't know what they are going to expect from me right away. Hopefully I'll have time to post what happens to me once school starts.

I'm nervous about the school year. I keep thinking about last school year and how hectic that was...hopefully this year will be better and I won't be as stressed...

Wednesday will be the first day that the class I'm TAing meets. I hope this goes okay...I think Shelly (the other TA) and I are both a little worried about it. The new prof. has a 19-page long syllabus and expects a few weird things out of the class.

I'm going to try to keep my Fridays free of school stuff, if I can...right now, I'm planning on doing practicum on Tuesday and Thursday, working my Special Ed. assistantship and holding my office hour on Wednesday. I'm not sure if I'll be able to work it out, though...I can forsee having to do TA duties or something on Fridays...

I hope that it doesn't take too long to get into a routine. I have a feeling that this next week is going to be a shock to my system...I feel like I've gotten to be really lazy this past summer because I had nothing going on (which was how I was able to have a blog in the first place...). Don't be surprised if I drop this whole blog thing pretty soon after I start school.

3 comments:

Candy said...

Wow, I am confused...Is this some new form of spam?

Anonymous said...

Wow.

What interesting comments...

The internet is evil. Evil. Evil.

Some part of me thinks that Spam is like a living, thinking thing that evolves in and of itself.

Evil. Evil. Evil.

Candy, if you stop blogging, how will I pass the days? Checking your blog is my fave pastime. (after baseball, of course)

Evil.

Anonymous said...

Those messages are sooooo weird,

Candy, I think I will spam you a lot and then I will sell you something to get ridof all the spam. How does that sound? It has a 100% money-back guarantee, I promise.