Saturday, November 05, 2005

Laziness

I'm being incredibly lazy today. I have only worked on school stuff for maybe three hours today. I don't care though...I need to lose all the tension that gets built up during the week. Instead of doing work, I watched the Badger game on tv. It sucked that we lost to Penn State, but it was better doing that than school crap. I can't wait until I'm out of school so that I can stop feeling guilty about not working on all of my school stuff.
Leinie's just came out with this Apple Spice beer. I bought some today to drink while I sat on the couch and watched football. It tastes kind of apple cider-y. I don't think I'm too into it, though. I'd prefer a Honey Weiss or something.
Jake got a ticket to go to the Penn State game. I'm jealous...even though we lost, it would've been cool to go.
Sometimes I think that I need to do one of those gratitude journal things. I get into such a crappy mood during the school week. I wonder if it would help if I did something like that. However, I'd probably write, like, the same four things over and over again...
I'm grateful for my understanding friends. I'm grateful that Jake is so good at listening to all of my problems. I'm grateful that both WGN and the WB show "Sex and the City" so that I can watch it before I go to bed every night. I'm grateful that I don't have a life-threatening illness. I'm grateful for beer. Hmmm...yup, running out of things to be thankful for... I can't imagine that the gratitude journal would work if I just repeated those things over and over...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I watched the first season of Sex in the City. I borrowed it from the Library. (I've decided 'Library' is a proper noun.)

I don't think I got too terribly into it. I remember thinking it was funny and I remember getting through the episodes pretty quickly, but I never bothered gettting the second season.

I'm totally out of the Sex and the City loop...

But I really, really liked the clothes.

Anonymous said...

facebook.com
facebook.com
facebook.com
facebook.com
facebook.com

I need a new hobby. Let's revive the Ham Republic guestbook...