Sunday, October 16, 2005

Apple Picking

So, Sarah and I went apple picking this afternoon. I don't have any pictures of us actually pulling the apples off the trees, but here's Sarah in a tire swing with her bag of apples in her lap. Check out my creepy shadow next to her.
Here's a picture of me next to a pumpkin with holes to throw beanbags through. Check out my talent! Instead of throwing the beanbag right through the hole worth five points, I got the beanbag to rest right on the edge of the hole. Nice!
As for the actual apple picking, we took a ride on a horse-drawn wagon up to where the apples were. There were lots of kids on the wagon we rode in. On the ride back, one guy in the wagon with us freaked out the horses by throwing an apple core into a bunch of pine trees. But never mind the stinky horses..apple picking is awesome...we paid 55 cents for each pound of apples we bought in the orchard. That's darn cheap!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, that is cheap! Apples (fruit of most kinds, actually) in Korea are friggin' expensive...like $2/apple. Yowsa!

Anonymous said...

This is the second time I'm writing this so bear with me if it shows up twice:

I'm totally jealous! I want to go apple picking.

I told my brother that I wanted to go apple picking for my birthday and he said it sounded totally lame. Boo-hoo. It's my birthday though so I'm making him do it.

Hearts etc.