Monday, October 03, 2005

Stats gives me a headache

I got done with my stats test today, and when I got home I had this terrible headache. I can't wait until I'm done with school so that I don't have to take tests anymore...

Lac du Flambeau was pretty good last week. We stayed pretty busy. I learned and administered a couple of new tests and I got to help out in one of the kindergarten rooms for a while. Kindergarten is awesome! I got to help kids put together "self-concept" pyramids, do matching worksheets, put together puzzles, and tie their shoes. I also got to see them all draw pictures of their families, which was cool. One girl who was being pretty oppositional told the teacher that she didn't have a family at home...she was like, "I live all by myself".

I'm going home this weekend. I think I'm going to get my car checked out, so hopefully I'll be able to get fixed whatever made it not work for me last week...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Howdy?

That's just dumb!

Candy said...

Wow, what a lot of weirdness...somebody I know please post!! I think you were right, Lelani...this blog attracts a lot of odd things.

Anonymous said...

Why did you send me an e-mail link to Jake's blog? I forgot to ask earlier. Is there something spectacular that I need to see? Because if I have to register to see it, it better be spectacular...

Though I imagine Jake gets a lot less crappy non-message messages from anonymous weird-os. (Weird-o's?)

I live all by myself too! I like that girl already. So randomly asocial.

Hmm...

Can't think of anything relevant to say in relation to your blog here...

I want a blog...

Hmm...

Maybe it's better to stick to the weird-os (o's?), eh?