Sunday, October 09, 2005

Harvest Moon

I went home this weekend to see my family because Paul (my brother-in-law) is back from Korea. We had a family get-together today at my parents' house. We had a potluck lunch and then I taught Paul, my sister, and Lelani how to play euchre.
Yesterday, Princeton had a "Harvest Moon" festival. Here's a picture of Lelani with a scarecrow of Bob Katerzynske from the Pizza Factory. We checked out the library book sale, bought carmel apples, hung out at the Nervosa coffee shop, crashed a library potluck (I hadn't read the book the potluck was based around, but Lelani had...), and found out the numerology of our names. I think my numerology means that I am achievement-oriented and stubborn, or something...Lelani's means that she is self-centered...haha!
Here is a picture of me tending the outdoor pizza stand at the Pizza Factory while Desi was inside getting money to send Lelani and me to get her a carmel apple. Next time I'm back in Princeton, I should go and eat there...I miss their pizza...
I want to go apple picking sometime this fall...I also want to carve a pumpkin sometime...
Oh, I surprised Lelani this weekend by giving her my old computer. Now, if she writes the Great American novel, it'll be all because of me, of course...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to tell them that we were quite possibly "discoverd" whilst shopping for old books at the Library Sale.

Look for our picture in the local paper, kids! They're sure to sell like hot cakes since we're in it.

My goal is to outnumber Cory in how often I show up in the local press. Lelani one. Cory...eighty six (or something obscene). I have to get in touch with his publicist.

Candy said...

Man, it'll suck if we don't get into the paper because we've talked it up to everyone now... hopefully we're not jinxing ourselves...
But, how could we not get into the paper? We were told that we were the best looking customers all day, plus that photographer lady was laughing like she thought we were funny...

Anonymous said...

Where's Nervosa? Is that new?

I'm so jealous of you guys.

Anonymous said...

This is a really dumb picture of me...

(Self-centered much?)

I feel like it's a goofy picture.

I hope the one in the newspaper makes me look smart.

That's it...

Just me...thinking about me...

me me me me me
me

me