Friday, October 14, 2005

I just had to gloat...

Lelani and I were on the front page of the Princeton Times Republic this week! Are we awesome or what? Of course they had to put the "two best looking library sale customers all day" (Hey, I didn't say it...the guy selling carmel apples in front of the library did!) on the front page of the newspaper. Yup, I come home one weekend and I get on the front page...I wonder how many times my brother has made front page. Probably not too often. That pic had better be up on the refrigerator the next time I come home right next to the twelve articles about my brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is your dad going to send you a clipping so you can post it?

Otherwise I'll send you one, but it won't be in color...

And you haven't experienced the glory that is us if you haven't experienced us in TECHNICOLOR.

Hearts and Spades