Sunday, October 23, 2005

Homecoming


Jake came back for Homecoming this weekend. The time flew by really fast...and I won't get to see him again for another whole month...
Here is a picture of us on the couch at Triangle. We watched the game on the tv there. I'm glad that we won...it would've sucked if Jake came home and we lost.
Here's Jake next to the foosball table in Triangle's basement. I need to practice foosball so that I can beat Jake sometime...I lost three games to him yesterday.
I'm depressed that I have to go back to school tomorrow. I have to take a Stats test and I have to deal with my prof. who doesn't realize how unrealistic her expectations are tomorrow... just about every other day I think about quitting because of the high stress levels that she brings to the program. I come home and cry just to relieve the stress of having to work with her...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! It's Jake! I just wrote you a letter about how much I love Jake. I'll have to send it out. Hopefully I'll remember. But you'll prolly either get it three months after the fact or never.

Cliffs notes: I love Jake.

Anonymous said...

Hello?