Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Happiness Revisited

I've been taking happiness questionnaires through the University of Pennsylvania. I am surprised at how really unhappy I am. I found out that I am on the border between moderate and severe depression. I should retake that questionnaire after I move sometime to see if things change. One good thing that I did find out is that I actually was measured to have a secure attachment style in my close relationships. There's also a quiz on "signature strengths". I found that love of learning is my top strength, followed by: fairness, equity, and justice; caution, prudence, and discretion; curiosity and interest in the world; and judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness. I don't know what that tells me about what I should do with my life. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

ilaiy said...

Just love what you do .. Belive in yourself .. Have a cup of coffee when you can and think about how you could make someone smile ..


./thanks
ilaiy