Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Myspace

Myspace is a lot of work. I'm starting to get what Maria said to me about not liking it because there is all this pressure to be clever and creative. I keep changing my profile because I'm unhappy with it.

I am happy that I've been able to catch up with some people on myspace. On the other hand, it's starting to bother me because I feel like I can't be interesting enough. It also bothers me how much time I spend checking it. I need to get things done for myself, and I end up on it doing something inane. I'm tired of things having to be so public. Why should all the world be able to see my converstaions with people?


Hopefully, I won't be on it as much after I move. I'm hoping that it gets replaced with some actual physical interactions with other human beings.

2 comments:

Jake said...

The world and now the NSA for future reference.

http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/06/06/09/1245212.shtml

Makes me think twice about posting messages online for all the public to see. But I guess that on one should have any expectation of privacy on the internet.

Maria said...

JUST SAY NO!

QUIT!!! I'm gonna!