Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pandemonium

The days are really flying by. Maria left yesterday morning, and the time with her went by quickly. We did a lot of stuff, but I felt like there were a million more things we could have done, too. I was really worn out. We definitely packed in a good number of activities. Now I need to get myself on track and get stuff done. I have enough favors made for the number of people I think will be coming to the wedding. We still need to figure out the situation for a bunch of people though. Tomorrow I have a job interview. Ugh. I suppose I will have Jake practice with me tonight before I go, but I really don't want to do it.

It was really hot here for a while, but it's cooled off today. It was up near 100 with the heat index, but today it's about 85 and it rained. I'm glad. I hate having all the heat and humidity.

I really just want to completely veg out. I want to sit around and read and do nothing. Blah.

I made a new project for myself to make heart shaped confetti out of the scraps of paper I haven't used for favors. Gah. It never ends. Why do I do this to myself? I found out recently that July 14th is "Pandemonium Day". Yup, I'm pretty sure it's going to be pure pandemonium. I'm ready to get it over with so that my time will be freed up to think about other things.

I haven't been applying to a lot of jobs. I feel like I have all this other poop going on.

Jake is working all this upcoming weekend so he can take a bunch of time off for the wedding. I don't know what I'm going to do this weekend yet.

We leave here in about a week and a half! It seems totally crazy to me.

Here are some random pictures from Maria's visit:


No comments: