Friday, June 29, 2007

Cha...cha..cha...changes

I'm changing my name soon. That will be weird. I have to get used to signing my name differently...I haven't practiced or anything.

Boy, this could wind up being a pain in the ass. How do I change all of this stuff? The name that comes up when I email? The name on my loans? my credit cards? my library card? driver's license? Passport? I feel like it's going to take forever to get that stuff changed.

Jake and I had a conversation one day and he said he didn't envy me at all about getting my name changed. I joked that we should be one of those couples that comes up with a new last name for both of us that combines our old last names.

Our favorites:
Mantranek (doesn't that sound like a tech company or something?)
Manpet
Petman

Haha... it'd be awesome if Jake's new name was Jacob Manpet.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Your name combination thing makes me laugh a lot. Especially Manpet. Hahahahaha!!! Go for it!