Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We're leaving soon!

Saturday is the big day for Jake and me to get on the road. I'm looking forward to it. It sort of feels like Christmas in July. I've been wrapping presents for people and shopping around for stuff to give people. I had no idea what to get my pastor. I wound up getting him a pen from Brookstone. I hope that's not too boring of a gift. What do most people give pastors for gifts?

It's hot here again...in the mid-90s and humid. I asked Jake if he thought it would be cooler out in Wisconsin, and he said probably not. I think it will be, though. I hope it is. I don't want to be bathed in sweat during our wedding ceremony. That'll produce some quality pictures.

People keep asking me if I'm nervous about the wedding. I don't feel nervous about it at all really. But people asking me about it all the time makes me wonder if I should be worried more about it. I guess there are a few little things I'm not looking forward to...I still feel that I don't have a clue about makeup and I really don't want to dance alone with Jake in front of a whole bunch of people. Otherwise, I think I'm okay about it. I hope there's not something that I'm not thinking of that throws me off-guard and turns me into a nervous wreck during the wedding. I think I've got things pretty well covered, though.

No comments: