Friday, July 29, 2005

Baby got backpack?

The tv was on in the background the other day while I was getting ready in the morning, and Target has this new commercial now for their back-to-school supplies. It's to the tune of "Baby got back" and the lyrics start off, "I like backpacks and I cannot lie..." I'm impressed. I think that it takes a little bit of work to change the lyrics to that song. I want to see that commercial again so I can hear exactly how they changed them.
What song is easy to change the lyrics to? I think that the chorus to Van Halen's "Panama" can pretty much be made into anything. It's easiest with words and phrases with three syllables, though...I guess if you used my name, for example, in that chorus, it'd have to be "Ca-an-dee".
I think that "baby got back" is turning out to be the summer's theme song. Lelani, when are we gonna find a kareoke place?

No comments: