Saturday, July 30, 2005

Farmer's Market

I went for a walk this morning and came across the downtown farmer's market. I've been to the farmer's market there once before, but that time there was only a collection of a few vendors and they all were selling, like, the same three items. Today, the market was a little bigger...still nothing in comparison to the farmer's market in Madison, but, at least a better selection of things than what was there earlier in the year. I wonder how long the market runs. I hope it still runs in the fall during the beginning of the school year, because I want to actually plan to go to it and buy stuff, instead of just running across it when I go walk to the Acoustic Cafe for a coffee. Today all I bought was a bunch of cucumbers, just because I have a bunch of food in my fridge right now, and I don't want to have to throw away a bunch of food when I leave Eau Claire again in like a week.
Okay, I think that I am going to go hang around outside for a little while...I've still got to work on getting my feet tan...

No comments: