Monday, August 08, 2005

The Fair


Lelani and I went to the Green Lake county fair yesterday. I've decided that I am too old to go on carnival rides anymore. They make me feel sick to my stomach. I think my body is telling me that I am stupid for getting into something that shakes me around and throws me up and down in the air. Plus, I think the whole setup of carnivals is a little bit freaky. The rides are all put together and operated by people whose expertise I question...
Lelani and I did get our picture taken in the American Gothic cutout thing, though...this picture is going on all of my Christmas cards this year...
Here's a picture of me on the Hurricane, the first ride we went on. This is before the thing started moving, so at least I'm not sick yet in this picture...

No comments: