Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Family Matters

My parents forgot to leave behind a car for my brother this morning. He had to go to Ripon for a sports physical and was planning on taking my parents' Toyota. They, however, took the Toyota to work without thinking about it. I was in the shower at 7:15 this morning when I heard my brother banging on the bathroom door. I asked him what he wanted, but I couldn't hear him in the bathroom. I peeked my head out the bathroom door, and my brother was like, "Mom and Dad forgot to leave me a car. Can I take your car to go running with Vanessa?" He was standing there holding my car keys, which means that he rummaged through my purse while I was in the shower, which is slightly annoying. I let him take my car, though. I couldn't believe that he was up so early this morning, because yesterday he got pissed when Jake called here at 11am and woke him up.
My family is on crack, I swear...I can't wait to leave tomorrow morning. I'm sick of people rummaging through my stuff while I'm in the shower, forcing me to eat dinner at 4pm, and just being annoying in general. I asked my mom if she would like me to make dinner tonight for her birthday, and she said no, so hopefully she won't complain when she comes home and I haven't made dinner. My dad asked me last night if I was making dinner today. I think he was hoping I would, because he bought my mom a cake and it would make more sense to eat cake after we've had dinner. However, I think my mom is just planning on eating fast food in Berlin before my dad's softball game tonight, which means that we'll probably have to eat cake before she leaves for that...
Well whatever...I'll be out of here soon...Washington, D.C. tomorrow!

No comments: