Saturday, August 06, 2005

Madison


I went to Madison on Friday night. Liz, Sarah, and I went to the Great Dane for dinner and then we got together with Stacey and Nathan and went to the Cardinal Bar. Here's a picture of Stacey, Nathan, Sarah, and Liz at the bar. It was 80s night and we all danced. There were some creepy guys there that were staring at us and one of them came up and tapped me on the shoulder and said, "We've been watching you girls dance...show me what you've got." And I was like, "Uh...no?" The guy got up all close to me and dipped down onto the floor in front of me, but I didn't move at all...I just stood there frozen. I walked away from him and I think I made him a little mad...but whatever, he was creepy...he kept trying to go up to all sorts of random girls and force himself onto them as a dance partner. Anyway, I did get to hear a few quality 80s songs...I think that I've concluded that I need to learn all of the dance moves to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" as soon as I prove that I have mastered the kareoke version of "Baby Got Back".
Today, Liz, Sarah, and I went to the farmer's market in the morning and then we ate lunch out on the Terrace. Here's me with some of the Terrace chairs and Lake Mendota in the background. It was actually really nice outside today and it wasn't too humid. This afternoon we all went and saw Wedding Crashers. I thought that it was entertaining and the idea behind it was interesting. Anyway, I think that I'll give it a 7 out of 10...it was amusing but not too far from your average comedy. Maybe just a bit raunchier than the average comedy? Anyway, I think the movie is probably more appealing to guys in general...Jake, if you had to rate the movie, what would you give it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was pretty good, though it could use more cow bell.