Monday, August 01, 2005

Squiggle Wiggle Pen

I had a dream last night that I was on the phone with a friend of mine and he told me that I would soon get a "swiggle" pen. I woke up remembering this pen that I had when I was a kid...it had a battery in it and when you wrote with it it would make all sorts of little swirls. Anybody else have a pen like this? I tried looking up "swiggle" pen on google, but it corrected me by saying, did you mean squiggle pen? Which, I suppose I did, since squiggle's an actual word, unlike swiggle...
Anyway, the first website I went to about the squiggle pen talked about how this woman used the pen to masturbate...
Hmmm...I wonder what Freud would have to say about what the squiggle pen symbolizes in a dream...
"Sometimes a squiggle pen is just a squiggle pen"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm so far behind in my comments....

In Catholic school we picked on Cassie H. a lot because she brought a squiggle wiggle pen to school. It seems we were really young to be making references to masturbation (fifth or sixth grade) but it definately caused me to associate the two things in my mind. Permanently.