Saturday, February 11, 2006

What celebrities do I look like?

Lelani let me know about this
Celebrity Face Recogntion website
and now I'm addicted. I decided to do my own research by picking a variety of pictures and seeing what names came up most often. The name that came up most often for my picture was Hilary Swank. Second most often was Linsay Lohan. Next in line were Jane Fonda and Hillary Duff. Sandra Bullock showed up a few times, which makes sense because my nickname in 8th grade was "Sandy" due to other people saying I look like her. Scarlett Johansson showed up twice. Once Dan told me that I look like her in Lost in Translation, but I don't know how much I really do look like her. I guess if I were a dude, I'd be Keanu Reeves...
Jake apparently looks most like this guy named Stefan Raab, who is like a German VJ or something. I don't think he's very good looking, so it's kind of disappointing. Other names that came up alot were Matthew Perry, Keith Richards, Billy Bob Thorton, and John Edwards. Those made more sense to me.
Lelani looks most like some woman named Nana Mouskouri. She also apparently looks a lot like Elton John. Natalie Portman came up once when I scanned a picture of her, so made they *should* be best friends... :)
The name that came up the most for Maria was Kristen Dunst. Annette Benning came next, and then Camilla Parker Bowles, Hilary Swank, and Maryl Streep tied for third place...
I'm so addicted now! I've spent a couple hours doing this poo...yup, the motivation for school has definitely declined...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't have very many good pictures of myself, but so far Joni Mitchell and Jodi Foster have come up the most often, which I don't really agree with. I also got Rod Stewart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L. Sanchez said...

But if you scan a picture of say Natalie Portman, it fails to recognize that the celebrity she most resembles is Natalie Portman.

I'm totally hatin' on the site though because it said I look like Elton John. Bastages.

But I guess if I were going to look like a man...

Nope. It still wouldn't be Elton.

Though I do like his music...

MY CELEBRITY FACE SCAN (not based on anything but my opinion):

For you they should have picked: Renee Zellcantspellherlastnamer, Sandra Bullock.

For Maria: Leanne Rimes, Dominique Swain, Kristin Dunst, Julia Stiles

It is an incredible site though.

Incredibly asinine.

(Still very bitter about looking like Elton John)