Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm stressed...again...

My schedule changed like 18 times today. It gave me a pounding headache. I'm so irritated because one of my profs is so disorganized. She gave us a list of dates for our casework and then this morning said that those dates don't work (she didn't check with the social work prof. who collaborates with us on those cases), so four different dates in my planner had to be rescheduled. And as we were rescheduling those dates, my prof. couldn't make up her mind, so now there's all sorts of scribbles throughout my planner.

I thought that I'd get to administer DIBELS (Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills...basically, it's a quick way to measure reading skills)to some kindergarteners in Eau Claire next week, but then there was another schedule change and I have to test for one of my cases on Thursday instead of Friday. The reason that changed is complicated...and I don't want to get into it, but it was kind of unfair to me and the other students in the program...

I have another internship interview. It's in Montgomery Co., MD and is two hours after my flight comes in on January 23. Jake's going to have to pick me up at the airport and drive me straight there. I hope that it works out and I can get there...

I'm taking the NASP exam on March 4th. That's coming up really fast. I don't know how I'm going to study for it.

I keep dwelling on things and it's just making things worse...

I need to go to sleep because I have a school visit I have to go on tomorrow morning (that I didn't find out about until today...ugh!). I'm so pissed that I've had 80 billion things dumped on me today. I hope that I don't feel like this every Wednesday (the only day I meet for regular class).

No comments: