Monday, January 30, 2006

I can cross another thing off my list!


I learned to juggle this past weekend. I can now do a qualifying run with three balls (meaning six catches...a qualifying run means the number of catches equals 2x the number of balls). My brother was able to teach me to do it in a day. He's actually working on giving a presentation for forensics wherein he demonstrates how to learn how to juggle. My biggest problem with juggling is that I keep throwing/walking forward as I juggle instead of staying in place. My brother says there's a sport called "joggling" where people juggle as they jog forward. I think I need to get into that. Anyway, "learn to juggle" was on my 50 things list, so it can be crossed off. What am I down to now? 47 or 48 left? (It depends on if you count Maria's bachelorette party as planning a surprise party for someone.) Not bad considering I wrote that in September. It'd be pretty darn good if I could get 5 or 6 things done on the list every year. I may actually accomplish another of the things on the list next weekend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to fly over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter?